The Zodi Extreme Propane Camping Showers allow you to bring a bit of luxury on your camping or hunting trip. Unlike more traditional propane camping showers that utilize a battery powered water pump to pressurize the water, the Zodi Extreme SC uses a manual pump for pressurization. The good news is that you don’t need batteries. The bad news is that you’ll have to add a few “pumps” ever so often to maintain pressure.
Be sure and check out the Best Propane Camping Showers page to see how Zodi Extreme propane camping showers stack-up to the other propane fueled options available.
After comparing the current propane camping shower options available on the market we put together a simple comparison table to help you decipher the different features & options.
Features of Zodi Extreme Propane Camping Showers
Obviously the most notable feature that sets Zodi Extreme propane camping showers apart from the rest is that they don’t require a separate battery operated water pump. Another, less noticeable feature is the fact that the burner can double as a cooking stove. That’s a great feature if you want to have hot showers and hot food but still want to pack as light as possible.
- Rustproof stainless-steel water tank is long lasting and will work for you from one camping trip to the next
- 10,000 BTU burner heats shower water in literally seconds so that you can have a hot shower just about any time
- Hand pump means you can get pressurized flow without having to carry batteries with you
- Six foot shower hose fits into many different situations, including showering from a tree or just a showering enclosure
Pros and Cons of the Zodi Extreme
One of the major pros of the Zodi Extreme Propane Camping Showers is that it heats water up to 100 degrees! You can get a really hot shower for the sake of luxury, but these showers are also used in life threatening situations by the military and EMS teams who need to heat people up quickly.
- Padded storage bag keeps the shower in a compact space and protects it from getting banged up while you’re traveling
- Water temperature indicator allows you to adjust the water for whatever type of shower you want
- Shower is pressurized by hand and heated in less than a minute, and then you just have to use the on/off control to control the shower
- This propane camping shower may be a little over-large for some people. If you’re a backpacker or someone who likes to pack extremely lightly, it’s probably not for you. However, since it does double as a cooking surface, it helps cut back on the number of things you need to bring on your trip.
Is The Zodi Extreme Camping Shower for You?
Zodi Extreme Propane Camping Showers are great for backcountry campers or hunters who need to have hot showers wherever they are. However, due to their large canister, they’re bulkier than some of the other propane camping showers and not nearly as “pack-able” as a lightweight solar camping shower bag, so they aren’t necessarily the best option for you if you need to pack extremely lightly. However, if you’re willing to compromise a little extra bulk and weight for comfort & conveninece, the Zodi Extreme SC is a great option and can get you a hot shower in under a minute!
Best Price and Availability
Zodi products are rarely found at local retailer stores, and if they are, you can be sure to pay full retail. Instead, buy online – where you’ll find better availability and pricing. Just click here now to take advantage of today’s best price on the Zodi Extreme camping shower.