The Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure is one of the most unique-looking options on the market, and it’s unique look adds a few features that separate it from the pack. For instance, it assembles in just two minutes, and it’s four to six feet wide all the way up for a more comfortable showering experience. Unlike many showers, the Zodi i.hut doesn’t have zipper-closed doors but instead features a swing-shut door. It’s not for everyone, but it’s great in muddy environments where zippers tend to get clogged up and break.
Features of the Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure
The wide-body design of the Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure is definitely its most prominent feature. It also features a swing-shut door that doesn’t have zippers to get clogged up or break. Inside, you’ll find some mesh pockets for storing shower supplies, and the floor is removable for easier cleanup.
- Wide-body design for more comfortable showering
- Swing shut door without zippers to break or get gummed up
- Mesh pockets inside for storing shower supplies
- Removable floor
Pros and Cons of the Zodi i.Hut
Something that users really like about the Zodi camp shower is that it is super-simple to set up. One person can set it up in about two minutes, which is convenient when you’re dealing with lots of campground setup at once. Users also like that it’s made with industrial strength materials that makes it a long-lasting option. At twelve pounds, it’s not the lightest option on the market, but it’s far from being the heaviest, either, and it’s a good option if you need to hike a bit to get to your campground.
- One-person setup in about two minutes
- Industrial strength materials are meant to last
- Weighs twelve pounds – easy enough to haul on a short hike to a campground
- This shower doesn’t have a roof, which is a big problem for some users. The lack of roof does mean, though, that you can hang any type of shower on a tree or separate support outside of the tent, which makes it pretty versatile.
- The Zodi also won’t support the weight of a solar shower. Again, though, the lack of roof means you can hang a solar shower from a tree or something outside of the tent, meaning you can use any type of shower with this enclosure.
Is the Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure Right for You?
The Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure is the best option for those who want versatility and don’t mind the lack of roof, since this very problem also means you can use it with any type of shower when you have an external support for the bag or shower head. The tent is also a great choice if you want a cheaper option made from high-quality materials that will likely stand the test of time.
Best Availability and Price
You’re not going to find the Zodi Camping Shower Enclosure at just any outfitting store, but you can definitely find it online. Plus, you’ll get the absolute best price on the market by shopping online, too. Click here to get today’s best price on the Zodi i.hut now.